[Glastonbury] Anyone seen Kelvin?

Kelvin McNulty kelvinm at gcircle.co.uk
Thu May 6 12:21:23 BST 2004

Dear Sean and list,

Thanks for your concern, I am alive and well, nothing untoward happened. I
became impatient with how long it was taking everyone to get going and I went
home having various things to do there, and not wanting to sit in the pub on
my own.

Maybe instead of saying "will go to the pub" I should have said "might go to
the pub" and that ought to be the standard for future such occasions. In
other words <?php str_replace("will go to the pub", "might go to the pub",
$kelvin_post_meeting_flight_plan); ?>. OK?

The meeting was very stimulating and brought up a lot of stuff for everyone,
but we were very late out of the room and off the premises. It was 9.45 when
I got home, barely 5 minutes from the school, and as I left a whole new
discussion was starting up... Steve clearly let us know when our time there
was up at 9pm.

I think if we have another meeting with so much material then we should fix it
so we have at least an hour afterwards, somewhere else if necessary that
supports  personal comfort, where we can freely discuss everything. It is
clearly unsuitable to stimulate a whole bunch of lively people so strongly
without an opportunity to absorb and share the implications of the material
delivered.

Best, and thanks,

Kelvin