[Glastonbury] Anyone seen Kelvin?

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Thu May 6 13:15:45 BST 2004

> I think if we have another meeting with so much material then we
> should fix it
> so we have at least an hour afterwards, somewhere else if necessary that
> supports  personal comfort, where we can freely discuss everything. It is
> clearly unsuitable to stimulate a whole bunch of lively people so
> strongly
> without an opportunity to absorb and share the implications of
> the material
> delivered.

I agree.

I think that whilst Steve provides 2 hours these meetings have to be,
potentially, "open ended"...

I was most upset that Steve shouted "TIME!!" ... that is not really a way to
run a LUG, though I understand that Steve is working within the constraints
of St. Dunstans School... where they clearly do not, as they did in my time,
trust the keys to teachers...

I remember many days at St. Dunstans at Midnight wandering home after
meeting to discuss whatever...

...in the eighties Education was about enlightenment... as Steve has proved,
today Education is about a swift "WE'RE OUT OF TIME" at 9.01pm

Sad, Steve... sad, education... sad, all of it really...

So who is trying to restore the previous order??!?!?!?!?!?!! You, Steve?!?!?
I've heard you're going to Shepton!