[Glastonbury] Anyone seen Kelvin?

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Thu May 6 14:38:42 BST 2004

On Thursday 06 May 2004 13:15, Sean Miller wrote:
>  I understand that Steve is working within the constraints
> of St. Dunstans School...

Exactly.

Apologies also for not hanging around for further discussion last night. I
have also had a very busy week. Personally I don't find a smoky, noisy pub
the best place to continue the conversation either.

For now, we do have this mailing list.

What are we doing next month. Perhaps we could have a more open-ended evening,
with some kind of structure, to discuss issues that have come up so far?

I really appreciate being able to use T1 for our meetings, thanks Steve for
making that possible. A presentation like last night's would have taken
considerably more organisation in any other venue. Yes it's a shame we can't
ramble on until the early hours, we do need time to digest all the
information. We live & learn.

cheers

tim hall