[Glastonbury] Fwd: [Agnula-Users] DeMuDi 1.1.1 HD install

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sun May 9 02:20:17 BST 2004

Martin,

On Sunday 09 May 2004 01:10, Martin WHEELER wrote:
> My big problem at the moment (shared with Sean) is that the latest
> version of Agnula / DeMuDi is missing an essential kernel module for the
> Toshiba laptops we both run: to wit, i810_audio.o
> (The glimpse database says it's there, but of course it bloody well
> isn't.)

The i810_audio driver is the OSS driver, which is deprecated. Alsa uses the
snd-intel8x0 driver. Should work for the MX400. There should be a utility
called alsaconf that you can use to reconfigure ALSA. I'm not looking at the
live CD right now, so I'm guessing.

That's all I can think of off-hand.

tim hall