[Glastonbury] Receiving mail from list intermittently

Cherry Mulliss cmulliss at linuxmail.org
Mon Nov 1 20:52:18 GMT 2004

Hi

Dont know what is causing this but I seem to only receive mail from the
list at certain times. Currently I last received some between 12 and
22nd October. None since. This is weird and very frustrating.
Particularly as I want to know what is happening regarding meetings.

Also, cannot access the website:  www.lugog.org.uk - attempts to do so
result in DNS type errors. I used to be able to access it, but no longer
(can access Googles cache of the site - so it is obviously still there)..

Of course, I probably wont be able to read this or any replies, once
posted , <g>. So will email Steve about the next meeting.

Would be grateful for any constructive  suggestions regarding this
mystery... actually, a solution would be nice!

TIA

Cherry Mulliss