[Glastonbury] Future meeting topics?

Ian Dickinson ian_j_dickinson at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 00:11:05 GMT 2004

Andy wrote:
> If I want DocBook advice, I turn to Martin.
I don't know if there is a list of topics lined-up for
future meetings, but I'd be interested to hear more
about DocBook sometime.  I have a writing project to
do next year that I think DocBook might be ideal for.
But I say that not really knowing much of what DocBook
can and can't do, or how easy it is to learn.

I trawled around the lugog site a bit, but I couldn't
see a list of future topics anywhere.  Did I miss it?

Cheers,
Ian