[Glastonbury] My CUPS floweth not ...

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Thu Nov 11 19:48:31 GMT 2004

Last Thursday 11 November 2004 19:09, tim hall was like:
> I've checked through /etc/cups/cupsd.conf for permissions &c Most work
> except it doesn't seem possible to POST to /admin - see below.

Yay!

OK, I changed the admin authentication to 'None' and it works :)

So basically I can now print out my accounts and whatever and set the
authentication back to something more secure when I'm done.

Then I'll have to investigate how authentication actually works on my machine
properly. Hmm, I forsee a lot of reading ...

Thanks to everyone who helped & provided pointers!

tim hall