[Glastonbury] Woes of the attempted debian download

Andrew M.A. Cater amacater at galactic.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 14 14:07:56 GMT 2004

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 12:16:21PM +0000, steve wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I have tried in vain to download the dvd iso's of sarge this week using
> differnet methods.
Hi Steve,

I needed a bit of time to get them. I've also had a server die on me
this week thanks to my stupidity - at work - and have had to work hard
to get it back.

Will send via Martin since I've now lost your address. I know it's
Hamlyn Road - drop me a mail (off-list) with home address/phone number
in case of problems (unless you'd rather I sent them to the school)?

Will send tomorrow a.m if I can.

Andy