[Glastonbury] oops.....suse license

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:38:53 GMT 2004

On recycling, if I get the occasional one, I strip it down to plastic,
metal and electrical, then dump. I am concerned about the electrical
(heavy metals etc) getting in the landfill. I asked SSDC for advice on
this, but they were unable to give me any apart from suggesting that I
look up a disposal firm in yellow pages and talk to them, which i
haven't done.

 Anyone else?

Greg

--