[Glastonbury] suse license

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 20:35:45 GMT 2004

>From the SUSE 9.1 copyright notice. You will notice that there is more
than one flavour of the "full" version of SUSE 9.1 personal edition!!!
 This "full" stripped down version has the advantage of fitting on one
CD and only appears to have free software, ie Open Office etc, no Star
Office. Having installed it, it looks most impressive.

Greg )written using SUSE9.1 / firefox==
How to use the SUSE LINUX 9.1 Personal CD-iso image:

1. Download the ISO file SUSE-9.1-personal-x86.iso from the public ftp
   server or ftp.suse.com mirror of your choice. For this you will need
   about 702 MB of storage space.

2. Use a burning application of your choice to burn the ISO file to a
   blank CD-R/CD-RW.

3. Insert the CD in your CD or DVD drive and boot your system from it. The
   regular SUSE Linux 9.1 personal installation starts.

4. Test your new SUSE LINUX and take a look at the office, e-mail, Internet,
   photograph management, and other applications.

5. Impressed? Then visit the SUSE home page and order your full Personal
   version with detailed documentation and free installation support. Or
   order your SUSE LINUX 9.1 Professoinal Update version.

--
Greg Browne
www.rotherleigh.co.uk

--