[Glastonbury] Im on the scrounge...

Rick Fitzsimmons rickfitzsimmons at iname.com
Mon Nov 29 11:37:01 GMT 2004

If you have an old low-spec PC available, you could try the Linux-based
IPCop (http://www.ipcop.org/). This also provides a firewall, and will
work without keyboard & monitor (provided the bios allows it).

I used IPCop for a long time before moving to ADSL, when I ditched it
mainly to save space.

Good luck,
Rick.