[Glastonbury] Im on the scrounge...

Alistair Parsons neoaliphant at warpmail.net
Mon Nov 29 12:27:38 GMT 2004

I actually use IPcop here at work for our VPN and firewall, its very good.

Im very space and power limited, i cant have another PC running just to
be a firewall

thanks for your help anyway

If anyone wants any PCs for use as routers, AFME, on the broad street in
wells are getting rid of some old PCs

Alistair