[Glastonbury] debian@stdunstans (was Just a little idea)

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 17:05:38 GMT 2004

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, steve wrote:

> this message is no longer relevant.

Hmmm . . . //what// message?

> i don't know why it has re-emerged.

Looks like your box is developing emergent intelligence, and wants to talk
to you about something.  It ain't appearing on the list, that's for sure!

> andy kindly sent me the dvd isos and a live cd.

If the live CD is KANOTIX, could you make me a copy please?
I also have some Ubuntu disks from the same source to bring in.
(Oh, and if you've got the old [non-working] DVDs, I'll take them back to
see what happens with them on my machine.)

Cheers,