[Glastonbury] next meeting

steve steve at fractalsoup.org
Mon Nov 29 17:18:04 GMT 2004

hi folks,
the next meeting is booked for this weds 1st Dec,
i would like to spend a bit of time looking at Mambo again.
i have set up a test account for the school to develop a new website
using the latest version of mambo and there now seem to be a lot more
modules and components that are supported. with it
i was going to print of the administration manual and work through it.
anyone else want to join me?
other than that Blender is on the system now and so is GIMP v1 and v2 if
people want to look at that.
our network problems have been sorted and linux rocks again at st dunstan's!

also anyone after 56k modems ext/int lots were given to the school
recently and by peter at the last meeting (tks).
come along to the meeting and have a sift through...

btw martin,
yes it was rather strange regarding my message just now.
i just realised a lot of "old" messages have been sent back to me.
must be a problem with my isp cache settings.

and yes i can bring you a copy of KANOTIX and your dvds,
thanks.
steve