[Glastonbury] Sedgemoor IT Cluster

info at wccl.co.uk info at wccl.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 00:13:11 BST 2005

Sean said
> Data By Design appears to be Steve's business... no sign of anything
> about this Sedgemoor Cluster on there...

I certainly thought the website was www.sedgemooritc.co.uk but when I tried
that it didn't work (2 or 3 days ago). So I checked google and didn't see it
as I said in first 2 pages. Perhaps it was out of order since it's working
fine when I try it now.

True, I'd forgotten there are free web options for sites.

> There should be no reason why such a thing would cost anything... it
> could purely be set up as a Yahoogroup (or Googlegroup) for free, if he
> didn't wish to host it. Perhaps this is something we might consider
> suggesting to him, if he thinks hosting the mailing list himself is
> likely to bankrupt him... or he could talk nicely to Martin Wheeler and
> see if he'd host it at Startext using mailman :-)

Up to you folks if you want to suggest it! I simply did as Steve asked,
enquiring if anyone I knew would be interested in registering. At least the
website is working now so I assume questions will find answers there.

Regards
Ros