[Glastonbury] Sedgemoor IT Cluster

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sat Apr 9 09:33:28 BST 2005

Last Friday 08 April 2005 13:34, Pete Missingham was like:
> Currently I'm thinking of around ten quid an hour for
> home users, and twice that for business users.

Cheap at half the price! (How I love that saying)

> notice there's a new servicing store setting up in
> Abbey Mews too.

Richard has been there for a while, I believe.

> BTW I suspect you pc clock hasn't changed ...

Oh dear, what makes you say that? I thought it was fine.
You mean it's not really half-past nine in the morning right now?

cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk