[Glastonbury] Lugog issues

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Tue Dec 13 11:10:54 GMT 2005

tim hall wrote:

>messages. Name it something useful and descriptive like 'Plonker' and you're
>done!

rofl !

I worry about the potential here for flame wars... can we return to the
*original* discussion which was how to ensure that we can have regular
meetings on a day that is most practical for the majority of the group -
if that is Wednesday it is fine by me... it does seem that Wednesday
gets chosen as the "preferred day" for meetings of many organisations
and groups, hence the fact that I seem to have had a "clash" so much and
proffered Tuesday... but, the King Arthur open mic night task that I
have taken on does mean that I will have to drive to Glastonbury on a
Wednesday anyway so I guess it isn't such a bad day for me, at least
whilst I continue to help out with the running of that particular "show"...

I think this has all been a "storm in a teacup" and we need to move
on.   Is there a meeting tomorrow or not?  And if so, would that not
seem an appropriate place to have these sorts of discussions "face to
face" ?