[Glastonbury] Next meeting possibly at Blue School

Andrew M.A. Cater amacater at galactic.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 23:38:03 GMT 2005

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 11:01:39PM +0000, Ian Dickinson wrote:
> Ros -
> > I might be able to make that one but will await advice re arrival of "random
> > adults".
> To work with young people in a school you may need to complete a CRB
> background check. The school should be able to provide you with the
> appropriate form. Worth checking, as non compliance could be a Bad
> Thing.
>
> Ian

More or less my point. For a visit or two, you'd probably get away
with a formal invitation and staff supervision which is why I suggested
this.  CRB clearances cost - to the extent that one charity I'm involved
with became a CRB clearing house and acted as agent for other charities
just because it made the overall process cheaper :( I'm not sure if
schools can get a bulk discount {B-)

Andy