[Glastonbury] Mambo editing

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Fri Dec 23 06:57:20 GMT 2005

Martin Wheeler wrote:

> Still trying to figure out how to change details of next meeting, tho'.

Modules -> Site Modules -> Next Meeting

Have updated the details... please feel free to modify if anything is wrong.

I find it hard to really see what's so difficult, Martin... I have
completely technophobic folks on other sites quite happily getting their
head around Mambo's "Power in Simplicity" layout, yet you seem to be
unable to get your head around the way the thing is structured whilst,
meanwhile, I can't suss out other products that you seem to find very
simple at all...

There's a manual here, btw, if anybody is stuck on anything...

http://help.mamboserver.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=16&id=101&Itemid=121

> Would you care to give us all a run-down on how to use this thing on
> Jan. 10th, Sean?

Sure can do that....  will look into alternatives too... perhaps we'll
discuss a few of them at the meeting...