[Glastonbury] CD-writer front end?

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Wed Feb 23 08:03:54 GMT 2005

Greg Browne wrote:

>What do you recommend with UBUNTU? Is it easy to install k3b? I cannot
>find any cd burning software on my ubuntu computer.

If you go to synaptic package manager (from "Computer/System
Configuration" menu) you should find k3b.

If you don't you need to enable the extra repositories... within
Synaptic go to "Settings/Repositories" and click on the second option
down... the http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu deb entry....

Ensure that the "Section(s)" has the following...

main restricted universe multiverse

That should then enable you to install k3b with synaptic...