[Glastonbury] Re: agenda for next meeting & a couple of queries

steve steve at fractalsoup.org
Fri Feb 25 18:29:02 GMT 2005

hi

> If anyone has any advice re using Crossover, I
>am happy to hear, remembering I am non-tecchie!

i have a licenced version of crossover as well as the transgamers (run
windows games on linux) version of wine, both of which are threads of
the original http://www.winehq.com/

i have successfully installed macromedia suite, adobe suite and msoffice
suite using this layering system (as well as grim fandango and monkey
island) on linux.

i am happy to demo the installs for the crossover stuff as well as
issues i have encountered it would be interesting to debate the whole
notion of "crossover" platforms:

ie: running proprietary on opensource et running opensource on
proprietary...

touche

steve