[Glastonbury] post from clare@blackdownhills.fsnet.co.uk requires approval (fwd)

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Sat Jan 1 14:39:14 GMT 2005

[Forwarded to list by moderator on behalf of Mike Hicks]

     List:    Glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
     From:    clare at blackdownhills.fsnet.co.uk
     Subject: Dates for meetings.

Hi there,

Firstly, happy new year to all and sundry. Have you got at hand, all the
dates for the forthcoming meetings. I am new to Linux and would like to
shorten my learning curve by getting some your in-house experts to show me
the way round Linux. I have got knoppix installed on my laptop. I am
having problems opening up programmes like Realtime although I have it
downloaded.

Anyway, the dates would be great.

Many thanks,

Mike Hicks.