[Glastonbury] jackd

maurice mail at mauricebutler.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 11:21:26 GMT 2005

Rosegarden mentioned xsynth so I went to download it. The firefox brouser was
also eager not just to download but to install the rpm package all by itself
which I thought was wonderful. Well, of course I did:-)

However, and there always seems to be a "however" with Linux,  I got some
warnings:

Invalid Signature
Missing Key
. . . . NOT OK

So I aborted the down load. From your collective knowledge and wisdom could
you advise me if I was right to abort and whether such warnings were right to
be heeded.

Thanks once again
Maurice