[Glastonbury] jackd

maurice mail at mauricebutler.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 15:16:02 GMT 2005

Ian and Tim, thank you. By-gum as me dad used to say.

Not sure I understood everything you say but getting there slowly and we'll
have a go.

Firefox downloader and installer asked me to goto to root and enter the
password for the purposes of the down load and installation. Mandrake seems
quite reluctant normally to let you loose in these core parts of the system.