[Glastonbury] Photographs

Ian Dickinson i.j.dickinson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 13:50:39 GMT 2005

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 13:39:53 +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> At the risk of sounding obvious: put the single word gphoto into
> www.google.com. Follow the first link to www.gphoto.org. Read the first
> paragraph. That should alert you to the fact that current packages are
> possibly called gphoto2* ...
Yep. In fact, Maurice actually referenced gphoto.org in his post,and I
still managed to miss the reference to gphoto2. I  clearly wasn't
paying attention. Sorry! I have to admit I was surprised when
rpmfind.net didn't give any hits for gphoto2 given gphoto as a search
term, but there you go. Caveat emptor as always.

Ian