[Glastonbury] 2 more questions please - re KMail (Mandrake OS)

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Fri Jan 14 13:59:45 GMT 2005

Last Friday 14 January 2005 01:58, info at wccl.co.uk was like:
> I've rarely ever used browser emailers except a brief time with Netscape
> years ago

Thunderbird isn't part of Firefox like the old Netscape browser emailer. They
are both stunning evidence that a team of people can go 'Right let's start
again and do it properly' and deliver. I use Firefox all the time and
thoroughly recommend it. I'm still using kmail because there are productivity
issues with migrating mailers, you can't easily swap backwards and forwards
between email clients without running the risk of losing mail. Now that
Thunderbird is more stable I'll consider switching again. I admit I have
problems getting Evolution to work, lots of people rate it, however.

cheers

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk