[Glastonbury] chat room

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 11:15:26 GMT 2005

Not sure - it will require several people to be on line all at once to
work at all. Maybe best start with a published meeting time and
subject and see how it grows from there.

The advantage of this board is that I am able to follow conversations
and record some of the useful tips for later use. This has helped me
sort out several problems - now if you can tell me how to stop LINUX
grub/lilo trashing my WINXP partition .............. <G> actually
there's lots of advice out there and I'm slowly working through all
the suggestions - on my 5th low level hard drive format though which
is no joke.

Chatzilla looks good - thanks. IRC has changed since I last used it
several years ago. I hope it is more secure now.

--
Greg Browne
www.rotherleigh.co.uk