[Glastonbury] chat room

Rick Fitzsimmons rickfitzsimmons at iname.com
Tue Jan 25 21:21:58 GMT 2005

Excellent. I've just loaded the ChatZilla extension in Firefox and had a
quick try (I'm an irc-newbie). I just wonder how this will work out in
practice. When someone asks for help on the list, do we suggest an irc
session and time so that the right people are on-line at the right time?
If it's just left to chance, someone with a question might find
him/herself all alone on irc, and get the impression we're an unhelpful
bunch of elitists :-(

What works elsewhere? (Like I said, I'm new to this.)

Cheers,
Rick.