[Glastonbury] Mandrake

info at wccl.co.uk info at wccl.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 14:54:09 GMT 2005

I read yesterday an article about a garden specifically of poisonous plants
that is being opened to the public and therein is mentioned the Mandrake
plant, which screams when pulled up or cut or something, I forget the exact
detail.

(Sounds like an intresting place to visit. But is in North of England.)

I presume the Linux Mandrake is that cute Duck I like to have travelling
across the screen sometimes in the screensaver. Did they take into account
the plant?

How many times have you been asked this?!

Ros

Wells Computer Consultants Ltd
Systems that Count
Business Analysis and Database Systems Development