[Glastonbury] Recommendations for to-do list apps?

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Fri Mar 11 07:02:37 GMT 2005

Ian Dickinson wrote:

>I do use vim from time to time. Usually to remind myself why I don't
>use it more often :-)

I think folks are very harsh on vi; it is my favourite editor of all
time... I love it... I can do just about anything in it, and very quickly...

Then again, I'm a bit of a sad git -- I used to like edt on VMS, and
after an upgrade couldn't believe how wonderful the new tpu editor

Still, basically, a command line advocate I'm afraid... when it comes to
editing, GUI just gets in the way...