[Glastonbury] Recommendations for to-do list apps?

Cherry Mulliss cmulliss at linuxmail.org
Tue Mar 15 09:21:47 GMT 2005

Hi Guys

I rather like vi too. I think its advantage is that it seems to be
available on just about any nix installation, where emacs or others may
not have been installed - this can be VERY useful! BTW,  There are
various jokes about vi, including its being the text editor from hell,
and  vivivi the mark of the beast ....

Must admit though, that vi always puts me in mind of Edlin, remember
that? There is a guy somewhere on the web, who has composed a whole
website using Edlin, dont know if anyone wants to try the same with vi <G>.

Regards

Cherry