[Glastonbury] Kunbuntu

Tony Sumner tony at whittycat.me.uk
Tue May 3 16:37:01 BST 2005

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 03:10:32PM +0100, Martin Wheeler wrote:

> Have you looked in your bios settings to see whether you can override any
> software-controlled Automatic Power Management settings there?

There's a power management section with a power management parameter,
which was set to 'User Define'. I changed this to 'Disable' but there
was no change in the behaviour of either Kubuntu or Windows (which
turns the PC off in a helpful manner). I can't find any other parameter
that relates to power management.

Tony