[Glastonbury] here we stand... on a rocky shore...

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Mon Nov 14 07:39:22 GMT 2005

peter cole wrote:

>Wednesdays is the night that my wife goes out so that's me out on that
>night.

Is there a group opinion forming, perhaps, that Wednesday is not the
best of days?

I can say that I now have two other things on Wednesdays; when I'm doing
church music Wednesday is normally rehearsal night and I appear to have
volunteered to help out at the Open Mic Night down at the King Arthur,
which is also Wednesdays... so, certainly, a change of day would suit me.