[Glastonbury] Printer query

Alistair Parsons neoaliphant at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:14:09 BST 2005

Refilled ink cartridges can damage inkjets

Laser printers are a different matter and refileld ones are fine
in fact a certain percentage of new HP cartridges are refilled
companies like lasertech will buy the old empties off you for a few
piound as well

It used to be that HP laserjets were easy to repair and
samsung/brother printers were throwaway
with new HP lasers being in the £100 region they are practically
throwaway as well
Choice between HP and samsung isnt that much nowadays untill you get
to the high end bulk printers

i would never recommend an Epson Laser printer

Alistair