[Glastonbury] printer advice

info at wccl.co.uk info at wccl.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 15:31:00 BST 2005

Very many thanks, Ian for both your mails (repeated below) .... Adding your
comments to my notes.

Yes, I'm not looking for cheapest printer as it's business use and must be
reliable and the least possible hassle.

Ros

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:12:40 +0100
From: Ian Dickinson <i.j.dickinson at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Glastonbury] Printer query
To: "The Linux User Group of Glastonbury (LUGOG)"
        <glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk>

I have an HP Business Inkjet 1100 sitting directly on my network,
which I can print to from any machine in the house - linux or windows.
Print quality is excellent, and it prints duplex too. While these are
"just the facts ma'am", I should disclose that I'm not in a position
to have an unbiased opinion about HP printers :-)

Ian

Message: 6