[Glastonbury] query re email

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Tue Feb 21 21:19:57 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 13:00, info at wccl.co.uk was like:
> Just recently, one of my business contacts is frequently telling me there
> is no text in the body of my emails (this isn't missing every time I mail
> her, it seems on and off and at least she sees who the mail is from). So
> far as I recall it's usually if not always (I haven't kept a record) in
> response to an initial message from her. But once in this loop, it seems
> even if I then do a

Dunno, I use KMail all the time and none of my correspondents have ever moaned
about this. I would suspect she needs to configure her mail client to
recognise plain text, I guess it's something to do with the plain text
getting lost in the translation. Perhaps it's reading the > as a broken html
tag? I doubt very much that it is either your or KMail's fault.
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim