[Glastonbury] tonight's meeting and weather conditions

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 15:33:27 GMT 2006

It's now half-past three in the afternoon here in Glastonbury, and the
vile weather, forecast for tonight, has just begun.

As I simply haven't a clue what the weather conditions are like where you
all live (some folks more than one hour's drive away), I'm not really
expecting a massive turnout for tonight -- and if you're the slightest bit
worried about conditions for the return journey, remember the forecast is
for worsening weather and massive temperature drop this evening.
You might just be better staying at home.

I shall turn up at the centre myself; but I'm not really expecting a
crowd.

Cheers,