[Glastonbury] HP printer drivers

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 15:12:37 GMT 2006

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006, Alistair Parsons wrote:

> i have 2 PCs , both with HPLJ6L printers
> one with Suse 9.3, one with 10
> both can print fine from firefox and openoffice
> but not from gimp, epiphany or practically any other application

Not exactly related, but my ONLY problems printing from the Gimp recently
were during the interim period when gimp-print was deprecated (and
therefore not on my machine); and its replacement -- gutenprint -- had not
yet made its way through to the debian archives.

Otherwise print behaviour exemplary.  (Admittedly, to a Samsung, not an HP
printer.)

Cheers,