[Glastonbury] New Venue of LUGOG

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Fri Jan 13 08:12:58 GMT 2006

Martin Wheeler wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Sean Miller wrote:
>
>> I am guessing that 10:37 was probably when I logged onto the
>> moderator panel and approved Alan's posting... as far as I know, Alan
>> should now be able to post without moderation..
>

>  ... but ONLY from the first address he subscribed from.  (Unless of
> course you've gone in and added his new address to the memebership
> list and OKed the posting permission on it.)

It appeared to do this automatically... when I looked at the membership
list the moderation bit was not set on Alan...  just assumed this was
how it was meant to work... seems quite sensible from an anti-SPAM
approach whilst enabling legitimate folks to "sign up" with the minimum
of fuss and bother...