[Glastonbury] memory and install problems

Bob Frog bobfrog at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 08:38:43 GMT 2006

Hi does any1 here have a spare laptop with a cd drive, i don't really expect
you to...

and does any1 have any memory i only got 160M at the moment, not very
practical... i could pick em up from Al...

and can any1 help...
SuSE 9.3 freesez when you insert the 2nd disk
SUSE 10 freesez when you partition apply changes
mandriva 2k5le freezes at security setup!
i have PCCHIPS bios, agp vga and integrated sound... a 6g hard disk (hda)
and a 4gb SAMSUNG SVO432D (hdb) (worked fine on de other computer) my CDRW
is hdc. I cannot install Linux!!!