[Glastonbury] meeting, January 24th 2006

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 18:49:01 GMT 2006

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006, Andrew Walrond wrote:

> BA6 9NP
>
> http://www.glastonbury.gov.uk/g_gov/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=43&page_id=14

I then corrected this to " BA6 9BY " [on information given to me by the
centre itself].

I then used my natural gumption and went off and did a spot of intelligent
sleuthing.

Upshot?

Well, you'd be better off using " BA6 9EX " if you want to get anywhere
near the place, as I know it from having actually *been* there,.

!!!!!!

PS -- this dilatory bloody list server is now driving me crazy.
Sod it!   (You were right, Andrew.)
I'm forthwith setting up a temporary standby mailman list:

       lugog at avalonit.net

for those who want to communicate with each other in *real* time (in
parallel with the 4-hour delayed version, of course.)  Just cc all mail to
both (for archival purposes).
No offence intended Alan -- we've got the facilities, we may as well use
them to best advantage.  And when UKlinux gets its mail server sorted,
then maybe we can stop using the parallel server.
Meantime -- Sean, can you set up a permanent parallel standby list on the
lugog.org.uk server?  (It's the best address to use, but I haven't got
installation/editing rights on that box.)
Call it  " lugog at lugog.org.uk " or whatever.

Cheers,