[Glastonbury] meeting, January 24th 2006

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Tue Jan 24 21:19:15 GMT 2006

Martin Wheeler wrote:
> The UK Postcode finder website I used couldn't find Abbots Close at
> all; and I now suspect that the building has a special code attributed
> to it as being part of Somerset County Council's administrative setup.
Abbots Court, not Abbots Close...

BA6 9BY is the postcode for St. Dunstans, where we used to meet...

Interestingly, the postcode checker lists it as "Abbotts Court" (with 2
Ts)... I shall have to look at the sign next time I am there... always
assumed it was based on the Abbots of Glastonbury, but maybe the man who
built it was called Abbott or similar...

Official PAF (Post Office Address Format) address is...

Glastonbury I C T Centre
Abbotts Court
Benedict Street
GLASTONBURY