[Glastonbury] meeting, January 24th 2006

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 15:31:59 GMT 2006

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006, Andrew Walrond wrote:

> Based on that, I'd type BA6 9NP into a navigator, since I bet they use the
> essentially the same database as streetmap.co.uk.
>
> Martin; I think BA6 9BY and BA6 9EX are both wrong; you should change it back
> to BA6 9NP on the web page asap!

BA6 9BY is *definitely* hopelessly wrong (BA6 9EY might be closer).

The UK Postcode finder website I used couldn't find Abbots Close at all;
and I now suspect that the building has a special code attributed to it as
being part of Somerset County Council's administrative setup.

Anyway, I really can't be bothered to sort out someone else's admin
booboos -- I've put everything back to BA6 9NP (as per glastonbury.gov.uk)
and intend to leave it at that.

Hope everyone finds it!