[lugog] Re: [Glastonbury] meeting, January 24th 2006

Andrew Walrond andrew at walrond.org
Wed Jan 25 21:39:55 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 20:56, Martin Wheeler wrote:

> We had a full house -- not a spare terminal to be had in the house.

That reminds me; can we ask Steve Lazenby to obtain the bios passwords so that
we can fix those machines that won't boot from CD?

Also, due to slowness of booting ubuntu on those machines, Perhaps the first
man in can switch on and boot all the machines. Those two hours just wiz
by...

Andrew Walrond