[lugog] Re: [Glastonbury] Volunteers + Hardware

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Thu Jan 26 17:11:26 GMT 2006

Andrew Walrond wrote:
> I'm afraid there is absolutely no way I'll be able to make that evening, so
> unless there is a ground swell of opinion to change the date, I'll have to
> postpone talking about Heretix and Heresy-mail until a subsequent meeting.

I would be wary of deviating from the "Second Tuesday" date so soon,
considering that having a regular date was precisely the reason that we
moved venues.

I suggest that we postpone Andrew's presentation until March, and if the
February meeting has less attendees than normal then "so be it"... this
particular scenario will only happen once every 5-10 years anyway....