[Glastonbury] Volunteers + Hardware

Andrew Walrond andrew at walrond.org
Thu Jan 26 14:48:32 GMT 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 10:57, steve wrote:

> Anyway,
> See you on the 14th ~
> Hey isn't that date significant?

Oh no! You are right, of course, St Valentines day.

I'm afraid there is absolutely no way I'll be able to make that evening, so
unless there is a ground swell of opinion to change the date, I'll have to
postpone talking about Heretix and Heresy-mail until a subsequent meeting.

I'm hope you understand; my life would not be worth living...

However, venue and opinions permitting, I'd be happy to do monday or wednesday
instead.

And thanks, Steve, for the timely reminder!

Andrew Walrond