[members at lugog] Feb Meeting?

Dan Dart dandart at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 6 13:15:17 UTC 2010

Ahoy LUGgers

Though we only had 4 at the last meeting (as has been the case in the
past few months - different people each time at least) I think the
meeting went rather well.

Now, do we know when we want the next meeting? Remember the venue is
Tor Leisure, Glastonbury - the last "good time" for everyone was the
4th Monday at 7:30. Perhaps someone could do that "which time is best
for everyone" program (MJ?) - it would help if we're still not sure.

And we'd probably need a subject. The subject will be a 5-10 minute
talk from everyone about a particular subject of their choice. We have
a projector, VGA for laptops, so we're good there. We can use Wiimote
pointing if we sort that out soon enough (I believe Mike has some
infra-red lights?). Any ideas of what us individuals will talk about?

Catch you later