[members at lugog] Fwd: 123-reg: 3 day domain renewal notice

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Feb 9 13:47:35 UTC 2010

john lewis <johnlewis at hantslug.org.uk>
> To save re-inventing the wheel can I point lugog towards the
> hantsLUG wiki, in particular the Hints page here:-
>
> http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LinuxHints
>
> The info ranges from basic newbie friendly stuff to quite advanced.
> There is even an item concerning certification ;-)

Thanks for the pointer.  Surprised and disppointed that it doesn't
mention LPI's chequered history of attacking FSF at WSIS,
partnering with software patent supporters in the UK or the Xamnet
vapourware.

So, the choices on that wiki are LPI and the vendor-specific RedHat.
The PILOTS website is offline following death of a founder.

Is there another certification option?  I'm in the unhappy situation
that I don't have resources to develop one myself, but it doesn't
seem to be coming from anywhere without me :-/

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software