[members at lugog] Times?

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Mon Jan 11 06:18:36 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 1:53 AM,  <dandart at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I haven't heard much from the new one, which means either no one is using it
> yet or it doesn't work. But luckily I think it's the former.

Incidentally, if folks e-mail the "old one" I have to approve their
posts due to the fact that Mailman seems to work out it's redirected
and flags it as potentially suspicious and worthy of moderation so
messages may take a while to be delivered - messages to the new list
directly should appear instantly and unmoderated.

Best,