[members at lugog] Google wave

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Jan 13 12:40:02 UTC 2010

Ian Dickinson <i.j.dickinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 9:17 PM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> > Did I ask what Google wave has to do with Linux, GNU and stuff
> > like that the last time this email list got flooded with it?
> Not that I recall, but if you did I'd answer that Linux users tend to
> be creative, inquisitive early-adopters with a broad interest in
> technology trends, so it's not at all unusual to find them
> experimenting with new platforms. But, whatever, it's not Linux *per
> se* so I promise to never compromise the focus of this community by
> mentioning it here again.

Oh come on, don't over-react!  It was a serious question.
Some Google services (is it appspot that runs python apps?)
do have a link, but other times it's just off-topic and should
be taken to private email as soon as possible (but the silly
Reply-To on this list hinders that).

Feel free to post an occasional OT "help!" message (putting OT in the
subject is good), but please try to avoid off-topic commercials
becoming the longest thread of the month.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software